For immediate release
9th September 2015
DOMINO’S CHOOSES PADDINGTON TO TRIAL A MAJOR NEW PREMIUM PIZZA RANGE
Paddington is one of only an exclusive handful of stores across the country to be selected for a major taste trial of a new artisan Italiano Range from Domino’s Pizza UK.
Recognising the adventurous palates of Paddington customers and the fact that they express a love of all things new, the handcrafted range will be available for delivery and collection from this week.
Using the finest Italian ingredients, from classic prosciutto and ventricina salami to crisp rocket leaves and Gran Movaria cheese, the range brings a selection of Italian-style, hand-stretched, thinner crust pizzas bursting onto the menu, all brushed with olive oil for extra flavour.
Classic Italian sides such as handmade, thin-crust Garlic Bread and a fresh Tomato and Mozzarella Salad complement the new range. Those with a sweet tooth are in for an Italian treat too with heavenly Tiramisu and divine Sicilian Lemon Cheesecake also featuring on the new menu.
Prices range from £16.99 for a Verona, to £5.99 for the Italiano garlic bread and £3.99 for the light and creamy Tiramisu dessert.
The full range will include:
• Verona – Prosciutto ham, chicken breast and fresh rocket leaves (Medium - £16.99, Large - £18.99)
• Ardente – Ventricina salami, roquito peppers and jalapeños (Medium - £16.99, Large - £18.99)
• Sicilia – Chicken breast, Cajun spices, red pepper pearls and red onion (Medium - £16.99, Large - £18.99)
• Milano – Ventricina salami and prosciutto ham (Medium - £16.99, Large - £18.99)
• Roma – Fire roasted red pepper, Gran Movaria cheese and fresh rocket leaves (Medium - £14.99, Large - £16.99)
• Napoli – Mozzarella and Gran Movaria cheese (Medium - £12.99, Large - £14.99)
• Tomato & Mozzarella Salad - £4.99
• Italiano Doughballs - £3.99
• Italiano Garlic Bread - £5.99
• Sicilian Lemon Cheesecake - £3.99
• Tiramisu - £3.99
Simon Wallis, Marketing Director at Domino’s Pizza UK said: “We take great pride in hand crafting all of our pizzas and the new Italiano range comes with some of the best authentic Italian ingredients around. We think Domino’s fans will go nuts for them - especially in Paddington as our customers here tell us that they’re always keen to explore new flavours and options. We look forward to their reaction. Buon appetito!”
Notes to editors
Selected trial stores:
*London West Lane - 262 West End Ln, West Hampstead, Greater London, NW6 1LJ (020 7431 0045)
- London Finchley Road - 166 Finchley Rd, London NW3 6BP (020 7794 1086)
- London Paddington - 378 Edgware Rd, London W2 1EB (020 7724 7375)
- London Foley Street - 37 Foley St, London W1W 7TN (020 7436 9000)
- Henley - 55 Bell St, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2BG (01491 577666)
For further information about Domino’s Pizza and its products or to request samples, please contact the Domino’s PR team:
Charlotte Woods E: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7148 0674
Jamie Tomlin E: email@example.com 020 7148 0679
About Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s Pizza Group plc is the leading player in the fast-growing pizza market and holds the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. The first UK store opened in Luton in 1985 and the first Irish store opened in 1991. In April 2011, the Group acquired a majority stake in the exclusive master franchise to own, operate and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores in Germany (now fully owned). In September 2012, the Group acquired the master franchise for Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein. Founded in 1960, Domino’s is one of the world’s leading pizza brands. Through its primarily franchised system, it operates a global network of more than 11,000 stores in over 70 international markets. Domino’s has a singular focus – pizza made freshly to order with high quality ingredients. Customers in the UK can order online at www.dominos.co.uk, in the Republic of Ireland at www.dominos.ie, in Germany at www.dominos.de and in Switzerland at www.dominos.ch. In addition, mobile customers can order by downloading Domino’s free iPhone, iPad and Android Apps.