Striving for zero waste to landfill

Our supply chain centres have very stringent waste management processes in place and the performance of each site is independently audited. 

In April 2020, plastic carrier bags were removed from Domino’s stores which will remove roughly 8 million bags per year from our supply chain. Thanks to our new scanning technology we have removed paper for all deliveries in our supply chain and we’re continuing to identify other areas we can improve as we work towards achieving zero waste to landfill.

Our pizza boxes are 100% recyclable. The box is made from 80% recycled material and the remaining 20% is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) assured. This means it is made with, or contains, wood that comes from FSC certified forests or from post-consumer waste.

Unfortunately, not all recycling facilities in your area are able to recycle food marked materials – so make sure you check with your local council for details.