We can take the hassle out of the leasing process for site owners by taking care of everything from planning and change of use applications, to surveys and construction.
Here is a list of our typical site requirements. However, these are for guidance only. If you have a site that falls roughly in line with our requirements, please do still contact us.
SITE FINDER’S FEES
If you introduce a property to Domino’s that complies with all requirements you will be eligible to claim a site finder’s fee.
Please note that any introductory fee will be in accordance with the scale published at the time of the introduction. In order to qualify for the fee we must have not already been aware of the property, you must be able to act on Domino's behalf and must not be representing the landlord or vendor.
- We will pay a fee of £10,000 (or €10,000 in Republic of Ireland) for any property that has Hot Food Takeaway or the ability to obtain Hot Food Takeaway and the legal transaction completes within in twelve months from the date of introduction.
- The fee is payable upon completion of the lease.
If you are an agent and introduce a property to us; in order to remain eligible for the fee, you will be expected to:
- Assist Domino’s at all stages in the acquisition by providing any information required to gain board approval;
- Support negotiations of contract to help us exchange and complete;
- Work exclusively for Domino’s for the avoidance of doubt;
- Have no personal interest in the property;
- Provide us with monthly updates and valuations advice; and
- Give other advice and assistance as we deem necessary.
Please see relevant contacts on the contact the property and real estate team page.
For us to provide accurate and quick responses, please include the following in your email:
- Full name
- Address and postcode of the property
- Lease and rental details, where appropriate
- Copy of planning approvals, if applicable
- Contact details of who we should contact should the site be of interest
Please be aware, any site introduced to us may be rejected, and Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited is at liberty to reject any site at their sole discretion. Introductions are valid for a maximum of 12 months and fees are only.