For our customers who love ordering online, our drivers are the face of Domino’s. And if the idea of being out on the road delivering hot, fresh and tasty pizza to our hungry customers gets your wheels spinning, this could be a great opportunity!
We’ll provide you with market-leading training to deliver great food and customer service as fast and as safely possible.
Although you'll be out on the road most of the time, you'll also be an important part of the store team. From serving customers over the phone or at the counter, making sure the store is clean and presentable, stocking the make line, or simply making boxes – when our drivers aren’t out on the road, they pitch in to help out wherever needed.
We have plenty of evening and weekend work available to fit around your busy schedule. If you like the thought of joining our amazing brand, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Here’s some key information that might help:
- To deliver by car or moped at Domino’s you must be 18 years of age with the right to work in the UK or Ireland
- To deliver by bicycle (in selected stores) you must be 17 years of age
- Car drivers must have a full driving licence and (if using your own vehicle) your vehicle must be roadworthy, properly taxed with a valid MOT and valid insurance. We’ll provide you with Occasional Business Use insurance (third party) for while you are working, and we’ll pay you a set amount per delivery to cover your expenses*
- Car drivers will need to have less than 6 points on your licence with no driving bans in the last five years
- Moped riders must have a CBT licence.
*this is not paid to drivers who use company owned vehicles
Current delivery opportunities across our stores